WELCOME TO THE GREATER AKRON CANTON PAYROLL ASSOCIATION
The Greater Akron Canton Payroll Association was formed for the purpose of increasing skills of the payroll professional through education and mutual support, and to gain recognition for payroll as the profession it has become in the current business and legislative environment. Through education and participation, members and their employer’s benefit in the ever-changing payroll environment.
- REGION: Our chapter covers Carroll, Holmes, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas and Wayne Counties.
- MEETINGS: We meet monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm from September through June. Our meetings are blended this year. Some being held at Atlas (formerly known as Shields Blice & Company) CPAs in their educational room and the others held virtual over Zoom.
- You can register on Meeting Registration page. The meetings consist of dinner, a short business meeting and a guest speaker. You can also earn RCHs toward your certification for each meeting you attend.
- You must be a member in order to attend and receive RCHs for virtual meetings.
- CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP: On the Meeting Registration Page, you’ll find the Membership form to complete.
- NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP: The Greater Akron Canton Payroll Association supports PAYO (Formerly known as the American Payroll Association), a national organization of payroll professionals, dedicated to increasing the professional skills of its members. To become a member complete and submit the attached membership form. PAYO membership-form-dues2